Desktop Screensaver Art Calendar – December 2021
As I noticed one customer propping her print up in front of her computer, because it was calming, I thought I could offer a free desktop screensaver for ye to ponder while enjoying a coffee break!
So enjoy a series of desktop screensavers based on my art, 12 in total. one for each month of the year, and with a practical and pretty calendar image just cause it’s handy to have one at hand!
FREE to download, just join my e-mail list and it will arrive in your inbox. Unzip the file and set the image as your screensaver! Couldn’t be easier to have a little piece of art to enjoy while you work.
To change you desktop background just follow these instructions.
If you already have your new background image saved on your computer, simply right-click on it and choose to set it as your desktop background.
- Click the Windows button on the bottom right corner of your screen (alternatively, you can hit the Windows button on your keyboard).
- Click "Settings" then click on "Personalization."
- Then head to "Background" and choose your new background by clicking "Browse" to browse the images on your PC.
- Choose the photo you want for your new background and it should go live.
- Open System Preferences ➙ Desktop & Screen Saver.
- Make sure you're in the Desktop tab.
- In the sidebar, open Apple ➙ Desktop Pictures.
- Click on any of the pictures to set it as your background.